A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Donald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Donald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Donald, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Donald graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Donald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Ross Donald MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ian R. Donald practice?
- Dr. Ian Donald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ian Donald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seaside, OR.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.