A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Dresner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Dresner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Dresner, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dresner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Dresner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Valley View Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Gerald Dresner MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ian G. Dresner practice?
- Dr. Ian Dresner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ian Dresner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Glenwood Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Basalt, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Pediatricians and Glenwood Springs Pediatric Specialists.