Learn more about Dr. Ian Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Frank, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Frank MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ian Frank practice?
- Dr. Ian Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Frank practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.