Learn more about Dr. Ian Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Frank, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Frank MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ian Frank practice?
- Dr. Ian Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Frank practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.