A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Gale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Gale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Gale, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gale graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian A Gale MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ian A. Gale practice?
- Dr. Ian Gale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Gale practices Urology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Tarzana Urologists.