A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Ganly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Ganly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganly graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ganly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Ganly MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Ian Ganly practice?
- Dr. Ian Ganly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Ganly practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Surgeons.