A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganly graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ganly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ian Ganly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian Ganly practice?
Dr. Ian Ganly practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sean Ganly, Dr. Shane Ganly, Dr. Shaun Ganly, Dr. Shawn Ganly