Dr. Ian Gluck MD Patient Reviews

June 4th, 2015
I was referred to Dr. Gluck by another doctor in Morristown. I was shocked that it was such a small office, I think there's just him and perhaps one other provider and a secretary. I had a bad feeling about the appointment when I detected that his assistant seemed patronizing and frustrated towards me at my arrival. Then with Dr. Gluck he seemed annoyed that I was seeking his opinion and told me that I didn't need any further attention. He was quite condescending. I've only been treated this way by one other doctor in my entire life, an endocrinologist in Flemington. So who knows what the reasoning was I guess he just was upset but I only went for one appointment and made sure to never come back.

February 19th, 2014
Dr. Gluck is amazing
An amazing doctor. Always felt I was in the very best hands. Knowledgable, takes his time to answer questions, truly has his patients best interest at heart. His receptionist needs to find a new job though, this one seems to thoroughly annoy her. Outside of that, always a wonderful experience.

December 26th, 2011
GREAT Doctors but a very disappointing office staff
Both Dr Gluck and Chisholm are wonderful doctors, however I feel many first timers can miss this fact due to the horrible woman sitting at the front desk. For many, a visit to the OBGYN can be either an exciting one or a visit filled with anxiety. It seems the woman sitting behind the desk has made it her mission to make this doctors visit your worst ever. She makes you feel like you're being there is an annoyance as she sits there rudely answering phones. A person with this demeanor has no business working in a doctors office and it surprises me that she is still employed there. The first person you see in a doctors office sets the tone for your visit, and this woman makes me want to run out the way I came and find a new office.

July 6th, 2011
Love the whole team
I went to Dr.Gluck when I found out I was pregnant with my 1st child and he was amazing! He answered all of my crazy new mommy questions, handled the birth with such ease (which kept me calm) and checked back with me the day after I had my little girl. He was very easy to talk to and knew his stuff. The office staff was very friendly as well and Dr. Chilsolm was too. I highly recommend them :)