A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Goldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldsmith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian L Goldsmith MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian L. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Ian Goldsmith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ian Goldsmith practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.