A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Gordon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Louis Gordon MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Ian Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Gordon practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.