A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian L. Gordon practice?
Dr. Ian Gordon practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.