A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Hantman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Hantman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hantman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Hantman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hantman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Robert Hantman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ian R. Hantman practice?
- Dr. Ian Hantman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Hantman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists, New Rochelle Hematologists, and New Rochelle Oncologists.