Learn more about Dr. Ian Hantman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Hantman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hantman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hantman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Hantman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hantman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Robert Hantman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ian R. Hantman practice?
- Dr. Ian Hantman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Hantman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists, New Rochelle Hematologists, and New Rochelle Oncologists.