Learn more about Dr. Ian Hantman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Hantman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Hantman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hantman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Robert Hantman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ian R. Hantman practice?
- Dr. Ian Hantman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Hantman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists, New Rochelle Hematologists, and New Rochelle Oncologists.