Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Jun 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor who is always there for me. Could not have asked for a better person to take care of me!

Incompetent and unprofessional Doctor show details Incompetent and unprofessional Doctor
Jun 7th, 2015

This doctor is completely unprofessional, incompetent and dishonest. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Great doctor who is always there for me especially when I was at my lowest. Has a lot of knowledge and always took the time to explains things to me I did not understand

Feb 5th, 2015

Great doctor. Empathy for his patients. Makes you feel very comfortable.

Jan 7th, 2015

amazing bedtime manner. Really takes time with his patients and makes you feel comfortable

Nov 30th, 2014

Great doctor.. Very professional and easy to get along with. Highly recommended

Oct 21st, 2014

The best doctor I have ever gone to. I would recommend him to anyone I know that has cancer!!!

Sep 13th, 2014

Love this doctor...Always there for me when I need him or have a question

Aug 11th, 2014

great bedside manner. spent a lot of time with me and explained things clearly. very courteous staff. I really felt comfortable in his office.

Dec 25th, 2013

Amazing doctor. Really cares about his patients. He makes you feel very comfortable.

May 15th, 2013

Excellent doctor! I would recommend him to everyone

Feb 27th, 2013

Very knowledgable doctor who is always available and has excellent bedside manner.

Feb 20th, 2013

Amazing doctor who really cares about his patients. Spends a lot of time explaining the treatment plan and answering all of your questions. I recommend him very highly to anyone with cancer.

Dear Ian Hantman show details Dear Ian Hantman
by Christina on Feb 5th, 2013

I thought this doctor was wonderful at first... Total change of heart! Gives a diagnos of cancer then refuses to return calls has no time for my sick husband unless we walk in and it means getting paid. Beware! He shows no concern, not willing to talk almost like he's happy if you have cancer so he can make a living.

May 22nd, 2011

excellent doctor who really cares about his patients

Jul 30th, 2010