A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hardy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hardy, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hardy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans