A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hardy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardy
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Hardy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Hardy, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hardy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Ian Hardy MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Roger I. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Roger Hardy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hardy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Reading, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Reading Endocrinologists.