Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Fertility Centers of New England
20 Pondmeadow Dr
Ste 101
Reading, MA 01867
781-942-7000
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He is the Best Doctor in FCNE  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2014

We had been Dr. Hardy's patient before. He is very smart and knowledgeable , very kind and very patient, compassionate and responsible, understanding and respect your thought and choice. This is why we liked to work with him. We just don't think Dr. Hardy is that kind of person like someone said that . We also agree it is a hysterical witch hunt to Dr. Hardy.

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
by Boston on May 9th, 2014

Just because a man is trained to help you have a child and it is successful doesn't mean he isn't a predator. There are cops, judges, doctors, lawyers, etc....all who have sexual assaulted women. This is why doctors at his levels get away with it for years! People fail to put them on the same platform but look at them as Gods. He is a predator and this I know as factually. The worst thing is he has a way of doing it and you don't realized it was happening because vulnerable women who want children are the easiest victims.

|  Regardless, he makes dreams come true  |  show details
May 2nd, 2014

It is because of Dr Hardy that we have our child. He made our dream come true. He was warm and compassionate throughout the process. I was sad to actually move on from FNE and especially Dr Hardy. I had wished he was an OBGYN! This new situation is saddening to say the least. We (his patients) are dealing with a lot of emotions. Regardless he is/was a great doctor who gave us a miracle. For that, I will always be grateful.

|  He is an Exellent Doctor!!!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2014

We perfer to believe it's a politcal issue happened in FCNE.

Apr 30th, 2014

He sexually molested women under anesthesia. He's a predator! Being brought up on charges in NH now. Already charged in MA and ME. FCNE allowed him to continue to attack women for years and did nothing.

|  We still love him!!  |  show details
by Fans on Mar 30th, 2014

Anyway he is an excellent Doctor....

|  He Lost His License!  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Hardy surrendered his license to practice on January 22, 2014 as disciplinary actions taken against him by the Board of Medicine. Stay far, far away from FCNE!

|  He is a good Dr.  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2014

We love him very much!!

Jun 4th, 2013

Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Awesome,birrlient and excellent doctor.  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2012

Dr. Hardy is the only person who made our dreams true.I highly recomended him for others.

|  Incredible Man!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Hardy we have a beautiful son. He is now 2 1/2. He was very thorough and tells it like it is. He is extremely smart, but truly does care and wants you to have and I quote "kids who will go to Princeton". He is very dry, but is more than willing to explain over and over if you don't understand something. We had Male factor infertility and had success on IVF #1. We are now going to start a new cycle at the end of Aug 2012 for baby number 2.

May 22nd, 2012

THE BEST OF THE BEST........

|  I wish he was my Primary Care Physician  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Hardy after 2 years of poor care from my GYN. He immediately saw the time that had passed and wanted to see me get pregnant! After my first blood test that week, he discovered a cyst that I found out later was in my GYN's medical records but never brought to my attention. He removed the cyst and gave me a laparoscopy. The procedure was so easy as was my first IVF. I never feel bad about my infertility when I'm talking to him and I always feel like he is on my side. His positive attitude and gentle demeanor helps. The rest of the people at the facility were also very cheerful, positive, and helpful. I have never felt like a number. The only negative thing has been thinking about leaving once I do get pregnant.

|  Infertility is difficult enough, no need to choose a careless, arrogant physician  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Hardy sold us on a treatment plan like a used car salesman, and then when things didn't go well, he was insulting and insensitive.My cycle was not closely monitored, it was poorly timed. The outcome was negative, and so was the experience.I was really glad he wasn't any nicer about it, because we probably would have given them another chance, and going to a different clinic was a MUCH better decision for us. We received much better care overall and had success.

|  A great doctor that helped when others turned us down!  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Ian Hardy for anyone having trouble getting pregnant. He is a genuine man, willing to spend as much time with his patient(s) as needed.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Hardy for several months. So far, he has been kind, caring, and has been very thorough in explaining all tests, diagnoses, and options to me. His positivity is helping to make the process of trying to have a baby a lot less stressful.

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr Hardy presented a great combination of courtesy, expertise and compassion. For those of us suffering with infertility, we know too well how doctors can be rude and inconsiderate. Dr Hardy was the opposite. He helped us through a difficult time and gave us realistic options and followed through. We now have a beautiful baby to show for it!

|  former pt  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Infertiltiy can be one of the most devestating diagnosis that a woman can hear. Dr Hardy doesn't care. He holds your future & life in his hands. He has no problem with crushing your dreams with out even trying to help.

|  Dr Hardy is a great doctor!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2009

Dealing with infertilifty is an emotional, draining rollercoaster ride which had seen us go to different physicians. Dr Hardy was the first doctor to give us our options presented in a calm, methodical and compassionate way. He is diligent, thorough and followed through in every way. I have recomended him to anyone I know dealing with infertility. He is an excellent doctor.

|  Dr. Ian Hardy  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2008

I felt that Dr. Hardy was too insistent on proceeding to egg donor when it was clear I was not there yet. I have sense switched to a Dr. who listens and hears what I have to say.

|  I highly recommend Dr. Hardy  |  show details
May 19th, 2008

Dr. Hardy is tremendously compassionate as well as very knowledgeable, which is a great combitation for anyone experiencing infertility.