Dr. Ian Hay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2015
Dr. Hay reviewed my previous records, got straight to the heart of the matter. He arranged treatment for me with a physician local to me and now I'm stabilized and one happy thyroid patient.

August 16th, 2012
Remarkable Physician
Simply stated, this is the most thorough and knowledgeable physician who has ever treated me. Top to bottom, he is the best. perfectly professional and very informative. He lays it on the line and gives the straight up about all my diseases.

June 10th, 2012
world's best
Dr. Hay is an incredible physician. He has been caring for my thyroid cancer for eight years. I could not ask for more outstanding treatment or for a better outcome.

May 16th, 2012
Worst doctor
My husband is deaf and we went to see Dr Hay for a second opinion of his thyroid cancer. I asked him repeatedly to look at my husband when he spoke so my husband could read his lips and he for whatever reason, would not. He spoke only with me and would not include my husband in any of the conversation even though he was the patient. He took phone calls during the appointment and made a number of snide comments about our previous doctors. He may know a lot about thyroid cancer but it certainly never gave him a personality. My husband will never go back to the Mayo because of this doc and his treatment.

January 15th, 2011
#1 worldwide
Dr. Ian Hay is an angel. His professionalism and knowledge are remarkable. I am a dentist who was given no hopes by so many other endocrinologists and that is when God put me under the care of Dr. Hay upon googoling for options. He "lives" his patients situations to enjoy giving them his best, providing/deliverig the most highly standard of care to all of us in need of healing. Not impressed when I found out you are considered #1 worldwide!!! Thank you Dr. Hay for providing me with great alternatives that has allowed me enjoy my treasure, my adorable daughter and family. God bless him all the way through his live.

December 17th, 2010
I'm glad the world has wonderful physicians such as your self. You are the epitome of health care. Thank you,

January 8th, 2010
A man with tremendous knowledge of his field and caring as such

December 8th, 2009
INCREDIBLE PHYSICIAN
DR. IAN HAY IS THE KIND OF DOCTOR THAT MAKES MAYO CLINIC THE FOREMOST HEALTH CARE FACILITY IN THE WORLD. HIS SPECIALTY IS THYROID CANCER AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE IS A PHYSICIAN ON EARTH WITH MORE EXPERTISE. HIS KNOWLEDGE OF THE TOPIC AND CARE AND CONCERN FOR HIS PATIENTS MAKES HIM AN UNFORGETTABLE PRESENCE IN THE TREATMENT AND FOLLOW UP PROCESS. I SPEAK AS A PATIENT OF DR. HAY'S WHO HAS EXPERIENCED HIS TOUCH FIRST HAND OVER A PERIOD OF SIX YEARS. HIS WORD IS GOLD; YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK.