A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Herskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Herskowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Cain Herskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ian C. Herskowitz practice?
- Dr. Ian Herskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Herskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Evans Internists and Evans Endocrinologists.