A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Herskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herskowitz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Herskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herskowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian C Herskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ian C. Herskowitz practice?
- Dr. Ian Herskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Herskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Endocrinologists.