Learn more about Dr. Ian Horkheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Horkheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horkheimer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horkheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Horkheimer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Horkheimer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Horkheimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian C Horkheimer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ian C. Horkheimer practice?
- Dr. Ian Horkheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Horkheimer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Internists, Little Silver Hematologists, and Little Silver Oncologists.