A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Jackson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Injuries
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Thomas Jackson BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian T. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Ian Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Jackson practices Plastic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Plastic Surgeons.