A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Jacobs is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Jacobs, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian N. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Ian Jacobs practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Voorhees Otolaryngologists.