Dr. Ian Jacobs Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ian Jacobs?

AMAZING.. Simply Amazing

Posted on November 14th, 2017

My son was diagnosed with a thyroglossal duct cyst when he was 3 about to turn 4. We battled with the situation till he had surgery this past February on two different occasions within a week of each other just for it to return. We were referred to Dr. Jacobs by the prior surgeon and more happy with a doctor I could not be. Hands down bar none the best doctor I have dealt with in this situation. We consulted him in June 2017 followed up in July with my son's prior records and new ultrasound taken, when surgery was decided and Pre opt visit before the surgery was done 2 weeks prior is where the surgery was explained in detail and all our questions answered. My son had his surgery on October 2oth 2017, it was a two hour surgery, to when Dr. Jacobs meet with me and was more than pleased with the results, which lead to me being relieved of my son's condition.CHOP in Philly is amazing I couldn't have asked for a better facility to care for my son. We just had a post opt follow up with Dr. Jacobs on 11/13/17, he was ecstatic over how well my son looked and hugged him, which to me is amazing. My son now can just be a kid and never have to worry about not being fixed as he would say. We found the right doctor for the job and Dr. Jacobs was him. I couldn't be more impressed, happy but most of all grateful for his care and amazing bed side manner for my son. If you need an amazing ENT, he is the person you need to see. I highly recommend him without hesitation

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr. Jacobs is amazing! He has been treating my son for 2 years now and I highly recommend him. We travel an hour and a half to see him but his knowledge and expertise make it all worth it! My family is so grateful for all he has done for my son!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

If it wasn't for Dr. Jacobs and the staff at CHOP ENT, I am not sure if my child would still be with us today. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Jacobs and his team. While the office is busy and wait times can be excessive, there is not another ENT that I would trust with my child. We come from 2 hours away and I would wait 4 hours to see Dr. Jacobs. I cannot say enough positive things about him and his staff. I recommend him to all of my family and friends whose children have ENT problems.

SIMPLY THE BEST!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. Ian Jacobs and the airway team at CHOP are superb! We are so grateful we live just a few hours from his office, as my daughter has a rare condition and Dr. Jacobs has given us wonderful advice and care regarding my daughters airway. We have seen multiple ENT's at various institutions before finally being seen at CHOP. No mother wants to see there child in distress or undergo surgery. My child has undergone multiple procedures with Dr. Jacobs and I'm not only confident in his surgical abilities, but reassured by his warm bedside manner and his staffs overall care for my child's recovery and development. His entire team, including nurses and secretary, are remarkable. Dr. Jacobs is simply the best!

Will come back and recommend..

Posted on September 28th, 2016

My baby was diagnosed with larangomalancia and I was refer to this doctor. When I first brought my son to DR. Jacobs his level of concern to my 1 month old baby was beyond belief, he gave me confidence that his surgery was gonna be a success from the very beginning, and so it was, thanks to Dr.Jacobs my son can eat and breath without a problem and he's also gaining weight. I can't thank him enough for making sure my baby was doing well, he was very professional and made sure we were feeling comfortable and I'm good hands. The follow up appointment was amazing, my son is doing great. I totally recommend him 100%.

My 3 Sons

Posted on June 30th, 2016

From an early age, Dr. Jacobs has been taking care of my sons for everything about ENT. I recommend him highly! He has been caring, careful, and treats my boys like they are his own!

Posted on June 13th, 2016

The staff at CHOP Plainsboro was very efficient. Dr. Jacobs had horrible bedside manners. My son is 2 and has had reoccurring ear infections for a year. A hearing evaluation a week ago showed significant fluid behind both ear drums. Today the nurse practitioner came in first and looked over my son. She stated that he had fluid in his ears. Dr. Jacobs came in, did not try to get to know my son or ask us any questions about him. He quickly looked in both ears and said "he's marvelous, no need for any further testing." My husband asked about the fluid the nurse practitioner saw and this is when Dr. Jacobs became very agitated and said, "I am a doctor and have been trained much longer than her." With that he got up and told us to call if any other problems arise. That was it! Both the audiologist and his pediatrician feel he needs tubes. When I brought up the audiology report Dr. Jacobs flapped his hand at me and said, "I don't need to know what the report says."

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr Jacobs is the best been taken care of my son since birth....

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jacobs is a great physician. His level of expertise far exceeds my expectations. In my opinion, he is a Master at his profession.

Posted on December 5th, 2015

He's amazing

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Best doctor in usa

Great experience

Posted on December 1st, 2014

My daughter has a complicated medical history. Dr Jacobs performed complicated surgeries with wonderful results. He is one of the reasons our daughter has been able to thrive. He has continued to monitor our daughters results for over 7 years