Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Childrens Health Associates
1012 Laurel Oak Rd
Voorhees, NJ 08043
856-435-1300
Locations and availability (6)

2.0

|  Parent  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Jacobs is rude and incompetent. He came into the appointment unprepared, asking "why are you here". He was 100 percent useless. I never met a doctor with worse bedside manner and who was absolutely no help at all! Don't wait your time or money!

|  Tara  |  show details
by Tara on Nov 13th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Jacobs to my worst enemy. His bedside manner is horrible!! I felt so rushed every time we saw him and it was like it was a bother for him to answer our questions especially after my sons surgery. He at one point was backing out of the room while we were trying to ask him a question. Our wait was so long and then to have to deal with his aweful personality....he is like a piece of dry toast!! The worst part is we kept asking him about his adnoids and he kept dismissing me as if I were crazy to ask him a question. When we went to another dr, he stated he knew they needed to come out upon entering the exam room. I was so relieved that I wasn't crazy but that Dr. Jacobs was just ignorant and too busy to take the time to figure out what was wrong with my child. Please save yourself the aweful experience of Dr Jacobs.

|  Dissatisfied Mommy  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

He didn't take any time with me and my child, he rushed me out of the room! It seemed as though he didn't care at all about my child, which was very upsetting! He didn't answer my questions or explain anything to me! When he was assessing my childs ears, the otoscope cord was pushing on my face and he didn't even care! I am very dissatisfied! He for sure will not be performing surgery on my child, or seeing us again! I have only heard good things about CHOP, but he was horrible!!! What a waste of my co-pay and time!

Apr 10th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner...answered his cell phone during appt that he had us waiting over an hour for....i left swearing i would never go back. He told me everything was fine yet his report to my pediatrician was opposite.

Feb 1st, 2012

Horrible bedside manner. So bad that my 6 year old daughter asked me "Mommy why doesn't he care about me?". I had a hard time answering that question.

Mar 11th, 2011

CHOP is a great facility. Most of the drs are also great. My son had surgery @ CHOP @ 17 days old. Loved all the staff (nurse, drs, etc). Dislike Dr Jacobs very much. I don't know how he is a pediatric dr. he has no patience. Horrible bedside manner.