Dr. Ian Jacobs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Jacobs?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Ian Jacobs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016

Dr. Jacobs is amazing! He has been treating my son for 2 years now and I highly recommend him. We travel an hour and a half to see him but his knowledge and expertise make it all worth it! My family is so grateful for all he has done for my son!

September 29th, 2016

If it wasn't for Dr. Jacobs and the staff at CHOP ENT, I am not sure if my child would still be with us today. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Jacobs and his team. While the office is busy and wait times can be excessive, there is not another ENT that I would trust with my child. We come from 2 hours away and I would wait 4 hours to see Dr. Jacobs. I cannot say enough positive things about him and his staff. I recommend him to all of my family and friends whose children have ENT problems.

September 29th, 2016

SIMPLY THE BEST!

Dr. Ian Jacobs and the airway team at CHOP are superb! We are so grateful we live just a few hours from his office, as my daughter has a rare condition and Dr. Jacobs has given us wonderful advice and care regarding my daughters airway. We have seen multiple ENT's at various institutions before finally being seen at CHOP. No mother wants to see there child in distress or undergo surgery. My child has undergone multiple procedures with Dr. Jacobs and I'm not only confident in his surgical abilities, but reassured by his warm bedside manner and his staffs overall care for my child's recovery and development. His entire team, including nurses and secretary, are remarkable. Dr. Jacobs is simply the best!

September 28th, 2016

Will come back and recommend..

My baby was diagnosed with larangomalancia and I was refer to this doctor. When I first brought my son to DR. Jacobs his level of concern to my 1 month old baby was beyond belief, he gave me confidence that his surgery was gonna be a success from the very beginning, and so it was, thanks to Dr.Jacobs my son can eat and breath without a problem and he's also gaining weight. I can't thank him enough for making sure my baby was doing well, he was very professional and made sure we were feeling comfortable and I'm good hands. The follow up appointment was amazing, my son is doing great. I totally recommend him 100%.

June 30th, 2016

My 3 Sons

From an early age, Dr. Jacobs has been taking care of my sons for everything about ENT. I recommend him highly! He has been caring, careful, and treats my boys like they are his own!

June 13th, 2016

The staff at CHOP Plainsboro was very efficient. Dr. Jacobs had horrible bedside manners. My son is 2 and has had reoccurring ear infections for a year. A hearing evaluation a week ago showed significant fluid behind both ear drums. Today the nurse practitioner came in first and looked over my son. She stated that he had fluid in his ears. Dr. Jacobs came in, did not try to get to know my son or ask us any questions about him. He quickly looked in both ears and said "he's marvelous, no need for any further testing." My husband asked about the fluid the nurse practitioner saw and this is when Dr. Jacobs became very agitated and said, "I am a doctor and have been trained much longer than her." With that he got up and told us to call if any other problems arise. That was it! Both the audiologist and his pediatrician feel he needs tubes. When I brought up the audiology report Dr. Jacobs flapped his hand at me and said, "I don't need to know what the report says."

May 5th, 2016

Dr Jacobs is the best been taken care of my son since birth....

January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jacobs is a great physician. His level of expertise far exceeds my expectations. In my opinion, he is a Master at his profession.

December 5th, 2015

He's amazing

October 7th, 2015

Best doctor in usa

December 1st, 2014

Great experience

My daughter has a complicated medical history. Dr Jacobs performed complicated surgeries with wonderful results. He is one of the reasons our daughter has been able to thrive. He has continued to monitor our daughters results for over 7 years

December 14th, 2013

Parent

Dr. Jacobs is rude and incompetent. He came into the appointment unprepared, asking "why are you here". He was 100 percent useless. I never met a doctor with worse bedside manner and who was absolutely no help at all! Don't wait your time or money!