A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Kaden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Kaden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaden graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaden has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian H. Kaden practice?
Dr. Ian Kaden practices Ophthalmology near Randolph, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ.
See Randolph Ophthalmologists.