A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Kang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Kang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Kang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ian Kang practice?
- Dr. Ian Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Kang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Gastroenterologists.