Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian Kang
Dr. Ian Kang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kang is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Musc Medical Center and Medical University of South Carolina. He speaks English.
Dr. Ian Kang has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ian Kang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Stephen Smith
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Gene Couri
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Peoria, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Ellen Pratt
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi14