Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Oct 12th, 2015

My husband and I took our daughter to Dr. Kang with high hopes of figuring out why for years she has sever stomach pain, constipation, flu like symptoms. Dr. Kang did not run one single test he automatically wanted to put her on a anti depressant. Our daughter is one of the happiest go lucky kids you will ever meet. He downplayed the seriousness of her symptoms and acted like it was not a big deal and as if all of her symptoms were normal Jr. High issues. We left his office in tears and feeling deflated. Especially when we received his office bill which was over 400.00 for absolutely nothing. I was not about to put my child on an antidepressant which had so many side effect. We then did research and found an all natural Holistic doctor, Dr. Kerri Fitton in Bloomington. She found that our daughter was sensitive to gluten and dairy. We took her off of both of those, put her on a strong probiotic, and she was like a different child with in a week. Dr. Kang didn't even explore the possibility that this could be a food allergy. I will keep telling everyone to not trust him with your child's care. Extremely disappointed that we can no longer trust all medical doctors and we have to advocate this hard for our children health.

Not Going Back show details Not Going Back
by Disappointed Mama on Apr 24th, 2015

He was condescending. Did not explain the issue. Only gave treatment plan. Unfriendly to child and parent. Seemed very disinterested. Will not go back.