Dr. Ian Katz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2013
New Patient
I visited Dr Katz because I was experiencing breast pain (age36) I expressed my concern coming from a family where my sister and 2 maternal Aunty had breast cancer. The Dr. asked me a series of question and never laid one hand on my breast, I was told that I would hear from him in 2 days with next step recommedation. This exam didn't seem normal however this was new to me. I asked him if he needed to do a breast exam and he said ill take a look at your mammagram from another Dr. I haven't heard back from him nor his office. It has been over 30 days. The front office ladies where really nice however I left with many concerns and unanswered questions.

June 9th, 2011
varicose veins injection
I recently had my veins done at Dr. Katz's office and the experience was excellent. He's very kind. Would recommend to anyone

June 17th, 2010
I was in a lot of pain,10 on a scale of 1-10.This doctor had me waiting in pain for over four hours!!!! When he finally turned up,he started assessing me;I informed him that I am in excruciating pain in the area he was assessing.However,he gave me nothing for the pain.He spoke down to me.He treated me with no dignity or respect what so ever!There are things that I will not write here,but to sum it up......awfulll!