A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Kleinhen is Good. Dr. Kleinhen has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinhen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinhen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleinhen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ian Kleinhen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian D. Kleinhen practice?
Dr. Ian Kleinhen practices Internal Medicine near Windsor, CT.
See Windsor Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kleinhen, Dr. Shawn Kleinhen, Dr. Sean Kleinhen, Dr. Shaun Kleinhen