Dr. Ian Kling Is this you?

Neutral

August 12th, 2012

I knew this man long ago. He was unfit to be a psychiatrist from the beginning. He is intelligent, of course, but it takes a good deal more to be a decent doctor. Take care of yourself and go elsewhere.

June 29th, 2012

HOW DARE EVERYONE !!!!!

Ido not understand how every can say these things!Have anyone stopped to think that just maybe Doc had quite alot of stuff going on,after all he is human also.Is everyone saying he did not help you at al in any way at all? This man helped me save my sanity and to help me to exist in this world of people,not unlike yourselves.He and his staff was anything but rude to me.They showed me nothing except respect for my cirumnanstances,care and concern for my well being.

February 19th, 2012

Dr. Kling needs help.

Before the tornado I started noticing odd behavior. Records weren't kept properly, he seemed like he had trouble putting his thoughts into words. I am a recovering drug addict and have been sober for 7 years. I believe my worst nightmare became a reality for a man that lost his practice to an act of a higher power. After all HE (GOD) does work in mysterious ways. Oh the doc too. Taking cash only for 15 min. checkups gave me the heebee geebees. When he came back after the tornado, I was appalled at the way his office staff, his family, treated me, as if I was less than worthy to bee seen by the mighty DR. KLING. When he dissappeared I surmized he must have od'd on his own medications, after receiving a letter stating he would be unavailable for an urgent family medical something or other. No matter I was tired of his rude staff and obtuse view of my mental health. On my last visit he actuallly wanted to increase my medication that could be addictive knowing I wasn't taking all that was prescribed to begin with. Who does that? When he did return from his sabatical knowing I had insurance other than medicaid his nasty staff called me to see if I'd schedule another appt. with him. After the way I had been treated I was never going back. His behavior and that of his staff was not in the least bit professional. I am worth more than the treatment his discident staff dished out. I hope he gets the help he needs and that the medical review board realizes that It takes one to know one.

January 24th, 2012

This guy is a quack

A doctor that only takes CASH. A lot of CASH. $120.00 today, and did not get my prescription. After his rude wife collected my CASH I was informed that he can no longer write prescriptions for Hydrocodone. The only reason I went to him was to get my prescription. Hydrocodone is the only medicine that helps my leg pain. His rude wife called my house to get me in after a 4 month absence from the doc. She said I would get my medication by the first of the month. It was only after I paid that I was told the truth. When I asked for my money back she refused and told me I had "drug seeking" behavior. I don't know why she called me to come in at all, unless it was to get my money and run. These two are scam artists! I intend to file a report with the state board on this guy. What a rip-off! I wonder if he is planning on disappearing again....

September 20th, 2011

it would be great dr. kling if you would update your location and phone number in the local phone directory so that people can reach you. It always amazes me the professionals like yourself do not hesitate to charge exhorbitant fees for services, but can't maintain updates that would support the charges.

September 13th, 2011

Office staff

The doctor is a very good doctor but office staff in unbearable!!

March 24th, 2011

Dr. Kling is very smart. He cares a lot about helping me and my family.

April 27th, 2010

Best Ive found in SW Mo

Dr kling is the best at what he does in SW MO. I drive over an hour and fifteen minutes to see him because he is the best I've found.

November 22nd, 2009

dr kling is psycho

Dr. kling gets mad if you tell him a certain drug he prescribed isn't working for you. He takes it personally. His ex-wife left him and broke his heart, so if you are female he always wants you to leave the room so he can speak with your husband. he 'hits' on me, tells me I have a really nice figure blah, blah , blah, when my members see him too. They are all 'drug seekers' they told him lies about me and he tried to cut me off

July 6th, 2015