A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Krantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krantz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Krantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Krantz, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alagille Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Krantz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Daniel Krantz MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ian D. Krantz practice?
- Dr. Ian Krantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Krantz practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Exton, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians and Exton Geneticists.