A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Krantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Krantz, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alagille Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Krantz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Krantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Daniel Krantz MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ian D. Krantz practice?
- Dr. Ian Krantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Krantz practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Exton, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians and Exton Geneticists.