Dr. Ian Daniel Krantz MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Cytogenetic, Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Krantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Krantz, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krantz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian D. Krantz practice?
Dr. Ian Krantz practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Cytogenetic, Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Geneticists, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.