A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Kroes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Kroes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Kroes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroes graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kroes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Thomas Kroes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian T. Kroes practice?
- Dr. Ian Kroes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ian Kroes practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Portola Valley, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.