Dr. Ian Krop MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 15th, 2015
If it would be possible to add stars to this rating, there would not be enough space for the stars we would place here. Dr. Krop is brilliant, caring, compassionate, and offers the patient hope through sound medical science and care and extraordinary humanity. His bedside, or in the case of my wife's visit, his chair side manner is that of a caring and compassionate friend. After putting a very nervous patient to ease Dr. Krop took his time examining and explaining all of the options that were available to my wife and I. With other doctors one might be hesitant to broach a question for fear of sounding something less than intelligent, Dr. Krop encouraged us to ask anything we had on our minds. He was generous both with his time and expertise. Facing Cancer is so terrible. Having to face Cancer without having Dr. Krop on our side would be beyond my ability to express. Than you Dr. Krop.

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Fantastic!
Great doctor... very caring and takes the time to listen to your needs! I would highly recommend him to anyone!