A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Lawson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Lawson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian B Lawson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian B. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Ian Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Lawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Orthopedic Surgeons.