A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Lee is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Y Lee MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ian Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Lee practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.