More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian Leibowitz
Dr. Ian Leibowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Fairfax, VA (and 6 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Leibowitz is affiliated with Potomac Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ian Leibowitz has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ian Leibowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Lauren Weintraub
Fairfax, VA 0 mi12
Dr. Sekwon Jang
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi13
Dr. Steven Berman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi27