A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Levenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Back Pain
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Neck Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Sexual Disorders
- Skin Care
- Spinal Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Levenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Levenson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian Levenson practice?
- Dr. Ian Levenson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ian Levenson practices Family Medicine near Greenwood Village, CO.