A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Levenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levenson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Back Pain
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Neck Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Sexual Disorders
- Skin Care
- Spinal Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Levenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Levenson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian Levenson practice?
- Dr. Ian Levenson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ian Levenson practices Family Medicine near Greenwood Village, CO.