A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Harold Levy DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ian H. Levy practice?
- Dr. Ian Levy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ian Levy practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westwood, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See Ramsey Endocrinologists.