Dr. Ian Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Levy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ian Levy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Dis the right test and I'm fine.

February 27th, 2017

horrible staff, hard to get appts

I've been going here for about 4 years now. Every time i call and speak to the secretary she has an attitude and a snotty, cold comment with a huff and puff as well as IN the office she is RUDE. Also, their schedule does not accommodate someone that works full time or needs an appt within a few weeks. As far as Dr Levy goes, he is professional, direct and accurate, however, in the future, I will be looking for a new doctor, now worth the stress.

March 19th, 2016

Check him out!

Always a good experience. Fast, keeps appointments on time. How can you say it is a pleasant experience.

February 27th, 2016

the staff needs a little polishing. two there, i thought he and his staff were good, but the blond one is a nervous wreck, always with a problem. ans service sucks, especially at night when his male ans service answers. what a thorough disappointment.

February 26th, 2015

Explained my current condition in a rational and soothing manner. Prescribed medicine and made a follow-up appointment for the next week.(I was sent to Dr. Levy by another Dr. Who seemed a bit hysterical over my current condition)

June 4th, 2014

Misdiaganosed

I can accept many shortcomings in a doctor but malpractice is not one. Dr. Levy misdiagnosed by condition by not taking the time to get data (simple blood test scan) to support his initial diagnosis. Despite the lack of clear data, he recommended an aggressive course of treatment with followup 8 weeks later. By then the damage was done - it is 2 years and I am still recovering with limited muscle motion in my appendages and what is believed to be a destroyed thyroid. I do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

November 30th, 2012

I met Dr. Levy newly pregnant and newly diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Dr. Levy and staff were extremely accommodating to me during this vulnerable stage in my life. And thanks to his brilliant treatment i delivered a healthy baby boy. THANK U DR.LEVY AND STAFF FOR BEING SO PERSONABLE AND WELCOMING!!!

November 23rd, 2011

Not able to review lab work Does not seem to know how to read results

July 26th, 2011

Accurate Diagnosis and Very Nice.

He was my endocrinologist for over 7 years. He was always accurate and very professional. His staff is friendly and polite. Able to accomodate the few emergencies I had (even seeing me in his other location). I was first under his care with Gestational Diabetes. A few years later I started to be Bordeline Diabetic and also developed tyroid nodules. He was accurate and great with diagnosis, monitoring and treatment. I have moved out of the state, otherwise I will continue to use his services. I recomend him.

March 28th, 2010

Competent and responsive

I don't go to a doctor for his/her personality. I go for the competence. Dr. Levy has helped me control my diabetes and my wife's thyroid condition and has helped me locate other medical specialists.I needed to talk to him recently about a medical emergency. Although his offices were closed the day I called, the service contacted him and he phoned me within five minutes. I really appreciated that.Admittedly Dr. Levy is not a barrel of laughs, but he is professionaly friendly--and that's fine with me.

October 20th, 2008

cant see doctor

after seeing this doctor who isnt a regular md he is a do, i became sick and tried to get another apointment with him i was even in his waiting room and was told the next time i could see him was in 2 and a half months.

July 19th, 2017