Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  An amazing doctor  |  show details
by Susan Rue on Apr 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Lowen-Thomas for 12 yrs. now. I can't say enough good about him. He's an amazing doctor, he has listened to me regarding everything, he's very compassionate, takes all the time in the world with you (as much as you need), he brings in specialist's when needed, never disregard's anything out and as much as he like's seeing you as a person, he also want's you to stay out of the office as well. lol! I have had some serious issue's, things that most just scratch their heads with, but he really focus on getting it figured out! Which in my case he did, took us awhile, but we did it! Which has been the most scariest thing I've ever been through. I've had both my kids with him as well! I adore this doctor and will always recommend him to everyone I come across. There will be some other's that may not like him for whatever reason's, I know from experience he's the best you'll ever find and I've had some that just wouldn't do half the stuff he doe's. Just like anything else some will love him and some not so much! You can't please everyone I guess, but I would trust him with everything I have and wouldn't want to go anywhere else ever!!! He will always be in my heart and I will never forget anything he's ever done for me EVER!!! Will be hard to trust someone else...

|  Idiot Doctor  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Misdiagnosed elderly patient complaining of shortness of breath as having asthma; sent her out the door with a sample of Advair. Patient died within a week from heart attack or congestive heart failure. What competent doctor would not rule out a cardic based problem with an elderly patient suffering from shortness of breath?? What an idiot. Get a second opinion before relyiong on his dagnosis; better still, just go to a different doctor.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2011

Dr. Loewen-Thomas is a compassionate, kind, gentle man. He has always been correct on all my problems I have brought to him over several years. If youre looking for a patient and accurate doctor, I would recommend concidering Dr Loewen-Thomas as your provider. Ron

|  GREAT DOCTOR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK  |  show details
by SHAWNA on Oct 21st, 2009

DR. LOEWEN-THOMAS IS THE GREATEST WITH MY 4 CHILDREN AND MY SISTERS 2 KIDS WE SEE HIM ALOT WITH 3 KIDS WITH THERE ASTHMA. I WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM TRUST HIM A LOT. KIDS DO TOO. HE GREAT WITH THEM. HE HAS SEEN THEM SINCE BIRTH.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK IAN.

|  show details