Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian Logan
Dr. Ian Logan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davis, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Logan is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Sutter Roseville Medical Center. Dr. Logan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ian Logan has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ian Logan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davis, CA.
Dr. Robert Silva
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Davis, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Daniel Kennedy
Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Davis, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Vern Manzano
Davis, CA 0.04 mi48