A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Lytle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Lytle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lytle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Frazier Lytle MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian F. Lytle practice?
- Dr. Ian Lytle has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Lytle practices Plastic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.