A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Madom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Madom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madom Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madom graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madom has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Anthony Madom MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ian A. Madom practice?
- Dr. Ian Madom has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Madom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons.