Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian Marshall
Dr. Ian Marshall, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. Dr. Marshall has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ian Marshall has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ian Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Patricia Whitley-Williams
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi38
Dr. Maya Ramagopal
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi32
Dr. Yen Chen
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi15