A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Marshall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Marshall, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Marshall BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ian Marshall practice?
- Dr. Ian Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ian Marshall practices Pediatric Endocrinology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.