A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Marshall is Satisfactory. Dr. Marshall has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Marshall, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Diseases, Diabetes, and Growth Disorders.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ian Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian Marshall practice?
Dr. Ian Marshall practices Pediatric Endocrinology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Marshall, Dr. Shawn Marshall, Dr. Sean Marshall, Dr. Shaun Marshall