A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Matsuura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Matsuura, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsuura graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Matsuura has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian M Matsuura MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Matsuura practice?
- Dr. Ian Matsuura has 20 office locations.
Dr. Ian Matsuura practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Greenville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Greenville Radiologists.