A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian McClure, Emergency Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClure
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian McClure, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McClure has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Thomas McClure MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian T. McClure practice?
- Dr. Ian McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian McClure practices Emergency Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Emergency Physicians.