Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ian McLean has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Pharmacology
A clinical pharmacologist is a physician (can also be a pharmacist or scientist) who works to develop new drugs and to understand their applications in the real world. These doctors conduct experimental studies of new drugs on patients to learn...
Dr. Ian McLean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Young Oh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
South San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Grant Goodman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
South San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Melissa Brammer
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
South San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi33