Dr. Ian Mcmaster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Mcmaster?

Family Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2017

He is a great Doctor he delivered my two boys and has been my family's doctor from my parents to mine and my kids.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr McMaster has been terrific. Listens to me and takes respects what I have to say.

Posted on August 12th, 2014

I and my entire family have been going to Dr. McMaster for years. He has been easy to consult with right from the get-go. He takes time to listen, asks the right questions, follows up, knows when to refer, everything. I highly recommend him.

Love Doctor Mac

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Doctor McMasters since he opened his doors. I love and adore him. He makes me feel at ease and I can talk to him about anything. He is a great doctor and always has time to discuss any concerns that I may have.

Good 1st Visit

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr. McMaster was down to earth, friendly, and paid attention to my concerns. He listened and even gave me eye contact while I was speaking. Dr. McMaster seemed to be informative and willing to care for me. I am planning on having my whole family go to him as our family doctor. I was very pleased. Dr. McMaster's nurse was kind and friendly. She was so willing to be helpful and listened to my concerns as well. The front desk ladies were okay, they could have been just a litter more warm. But, overall I was impressed by the doctor and his nurse.

Arrogance

Posted on December 26th, 2011

My overall opinion is that Dr. McMasters is very arrogant. Years ago he insted my neck and arm pain were nothing and I was drug seeking. After he turned me out to another doctor,it was found that I had 4 severly herniated discs in my neck on pushing directly on my spine. Later, he insisted my father had a mild gastrointestinal problem and after MONTHS of treatment and insisting nothing was wrong, a specialist ran a simple cat scan to find out my dad had late stage cancer that could have been caught sooner.

Young and Informed

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Many patients find Dr. McMaster abrasive, but after they get to know him, they will see he's dedicated and more informed on the latest in medical practice than other doctors. Of note is his knowledge of obesity and how it compromises health. If you're looking for a doctor to pat you on the hand and tell you that extra gravy or ice cream is good for you, this ain't the doc. If you seriously care about surviving for your children, and maybe even grandchildren, get on his weight-loss program. He WILL save your life.

Posted on November 15th, 2017