A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Morales is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Morales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Morales has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Jorge Morales MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ian J. Morales practice?
- Dr. Ian Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Morales practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Pulmonologists.