Dr. Ian Newbold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Newbold?

March 11th, 2016

Great Choice

Dr. Newbold is an excellent choice, he is very through and spends ample time with you. He is different in what people are use to, he will listen and ask questions. To him it's not about pushing drugs and very rarely will you see drug rep's in his office unlike other offices.

December 23rd, 2015

Highly Recommended

Dr newbold is a wonderful man. I hav no ins and hav been in pain mngmnt for 5 yrs after multiple back surgerys and procedure. Once I cudnt pay my specialists wat they wanted you n dec bcause I was short on cash havin three kids to buy for xmas they gave me boot with no meds. Dr newbold was discusted and was so caring of me and my entire family. Thank you dr. Newbold. Your a good man. Yes his staff is a lil unproffesional but very nice. Kind a flirty but nice. Id recomend him.

July 10th, 2015

Ian Newbold has been my doctor for 10 years now. What I like most about him is the time he spends explaining medications and conditions.

November 27th, 2012

Friendly and Professional

I really am glad that we have such a high caliber doctor in the washington county area. If anyone is looking for a doctor, I highly recommend him. The staff were also courteous and professional.

November 17th, 2011

I see what other ment on here

I read the review "The Non Hands on Doctor"..I can say that this was indeed true. I was given HBP meds without a check on my blood pressure, he did not listen to my heart, never took my pulse??? And, then after receiving another perscription of HBP meds over the phone...Eleven days following I had a heart attack. Hmmmmm.... ??? Hey, but he was a nice man, long wait though also...just saying is all...imho, was I wrong to wonder if this was okay?

November 15th, 2011

office staff

the people who make your appointments are very unprofessional ..two young girls barely dressed and they lie on you! watch for what they tell the doc. his staff before these two were great i have no idea why he changed staff.

February 10th, 2011

very displeased

doc does not even check you all he does is talk and staff is not friendly if you want meds go to this doctor

September 5th, 2010

Non Hands on Doctor!

Dr Newbold NEVER layed hands on me(no b/pdidn't listen to heart,look in mouth)just gave me medications for cold.If you want a doctor that pushes medications he's for you!

August 11th, 2010

I went to this "Dr" for a cough. The office staff were barely dressed at all, and certainly not for a medical office. I waited along time for my visit. Once back in the room he wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise. He was more interested in telling stories instead of listening to my problem. I will NOT be following up. I hope this helps someone else who is thinking of using this "Dr."

May 14th, 2010

Very good doctor!

March 16th, 2010

Dr. Newbold is a wonderful local doctor with the qualities of a country doctor that your grandparents spoke of. He really cares about the patient, not the money! Great doctor. I would recommend to anyone!

June 22nd, 2009

Dr. Newbold was the most caring doctor I have seen in a long time. He spent quite a while explaining things to me as well. Best doctor in the area in my opinion. Patient was first before money.