Learn more about Dr. Ian Okazaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Okazaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okazaki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okazaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Okazaki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Okazaki graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Okazaki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian J Okazaki MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ian J. Okazaki practice?
- Dr. Ian Okazaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Okazaki practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists, Honolulu Hematologists, and Honolulu Oncologists.