inactive

Ian J Orozco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 10th, 2013
Best Experience I've Ever Had with a Physician
Dr. Orozco is a fantastic doctor. Prior to my visit, I checked out his credentials and he attended one of the best residency / fellowship programs in the country. With a last name like Orozco, I thought I would be seeing one of those non-english speaking foreign medical graduates, but this guy is the real deal - professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. After getting the run around from several specialists, I expected this visit to be more of the same. But Dr. Orozco actually took the time to listen to my symptoms and thoroughly answered all my questions. Such a pleasant surprise! I was very nervous about my thyroid biopsy, but Dr. Orozco is lighthearted and witty, which made me instantly feel at ease. I can tell that not only does he love being a doctor, but he also genuinely cares about his patients. I also appreciate that he is one of the only doctors I see that is always on time. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes, which is I really like because most docs run chronically late. I highly recommend this Dr. Orozco!!!

July 14th, 2012
Worst Specialist I've Ever Seen
This doctor refused to discuss lab results with me, and refused to listen to me when I would try to tell him how I was feeling - he just did not care. I would spend less than 5 minutes in his office before he would send me packing through his revolving door. He also talked me into having my thyroid removed without even attempting to solve my issues with thyroid medication. Worst mistake of my life seeing this doctor.

October 11th, 2011
Now located in Oregon! Great Doctor
I was really impressed with Dr. Orozco! He paid attention to every detail of what I said during our visit and even came back into the room to double check a symptom I'd mentioned off hand and decided to run another test. He's also very up to date on many natural remedies as far as he does his best to be aware of which ones are actually harmful to your health and which ones as he says "you can take if you want." I wish I could have had him as a doctor longer but we moved. He really went out of his way to do as many tests as he could to try and see what was causing my fatigue. Part of my problem is out of his department, but I was really impressed with how he went forward with trying to make sure that there wasn't anything more he could do on his end.