Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian Pollack
Dr. Ian Pollack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Pollack is affiliated with Excela Health Latrobe Hospital, UPMC St Margaret and Monongahela Valley Hospital. Dr. Pollack has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ian Pollack has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Ian Pollack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Shelley Williams
Pediatrics, Neurology, Child Neurology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Inna Vaisleib
Neurology, Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Miya Asato
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi22