A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Purcell is Good. Dr. Purcell has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Purcell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - Encinitas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purcell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ian Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Purcell practice?
Dr. Ian Purcell practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sean Purcell, Dr. Shane Purcell, Dr. Shaun Purcell, Dr. Shawn Purcell