A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ian Carroll, MD, MS is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Richard Carroll MD and MS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ian R. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Ian Carroll has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ian Carroll practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Anesthesiologists and Redwood City Pain Management Doctors.