Dr. Ian Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ian Carroll?

He goes to work for you.

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Works hard and leaves you with the impression that he is not leaving any stone unturned. Professional and passionate about his work.

A compassionate doctor with great problem solving skills

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr. Carrol really takes the time to understand your situation and does an excellent job in educating his patients about possible treatments. I also really appreciate how he "thinks out loud" so you can really understand his process of coming to the diagnosis and treatment suggestions.

Highly recommended!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Carroll reminds me of what an old country doctor must have been like. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Carroll is one of the best doctors I have seen, and I've seen plenty. I was misdiagnosed for nearly a year and a half by doctors (including four at major teaching hospitals) and could not walk without pain when I saw Dr. Carroll. He figured out the problem, figured out the right medication AND never seemed to forget I was a person, not simply a medical case. Smart guy, very good manner with patients. I'm able to run now. No pain.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

He spent much more time with me thinking about my problem and really talking to me about my problem than other doctors have. I do agree with the other review in the sense that he is not one for a quick vicidin prescription. But my pain wasn't going away with vicidin anymore anyway. I think he is a good person to see when you really are looking for a different way. Worked well for me maybe not for others.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Scheduling is a problem, but very helpful when you are with him.

worst bed side manner ever

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

This man spends most of his time in a lab, dealing with test tubes. He barely ever sees patients and that is why he has no ability to empathize or deal with human being from planet earth. Med school must have fried his brain. The staff was the complete opposite, very nice and efficient. I went to him for pain management and he cut my pain meds and upped my nerve blocker med 3 fold. This made me pass out and withdraw, sending me to the hospital.

Posted on April 25th, 2017